profile
journal
links
tagboard
welcome
You had demons to kill within you screaming
With a gun loaded with guilt you opened their eyes
Love preys the living and praises the dead
In the heart of our hearts by death we were wed
Bleed well the soul you're about to sell for passion deranged
Kiss and tell, baby we're bleeding well
Bleed well the heart you're about to fail for reasons insane
Kill and tell, baby we're bleeding well'
'In hell
profile
Miranda;
This is my life.
And everything that goes on in it
And around it.
Sit down. Read it. Enjoy it(:
Monday, June 29, 2009, 2:12 AM
Arts Festival

So, the Arts Festival was from Friday (Soapy's Birthday) until Sunday.
What great times I've had there..
From just walking around finding all my friends and chillin.
To laughing and goofing around, like always.
This last Arts Festival was my favorite though(:
Because I spent my days with my best friend/cousin, Tayers J (Taya)!
Me and her have been hanging out for I would say a week or more non stop.
Surprisingly we aren't sick of each other yet!
But I'm glad cause she is so much fun to hang out with.
So anyways back to the Arts Festival.
Me and Tayers J got really bored on the first day of it because we really didn't have anything to do. We didn't see any of our friends. It was really early in the morning also so that didn't help at all. And so we just decided to just leave and go back to our grandma's house. Because we were spending the night there.
So the next day rolls around and we decided to go back.
Oh and did I mention that baby Sighlee came out?!?
So we took her there to go walk around and play and everything.
But that got boring after a while so we went back.
While we were just laying around being lazy kids, like always.
We both got this awesome idea!
Go to the dollar store and buy squirt guns!!
So we had her dad take us there and get some..
At first we couldn't find any so we were going to leave..
But then we found the most amazing squirt guns in history!
They were spider man head squirt guns!!
Oh those things are so efing cool dude you don't even know!
So we got them and went back to the Arts Festival, where me and Tayers J met up with a few of my friends. We squirted them! Haha it was funny.
Oh and then Sunday which is today was especially the greatest because we had a water gun fight with everyone..
We brought our spider mans there and some really little guns too and filled them all up and gave everyone one and we went at it..
We all were soaked head to toe!!
Especially me and my brother's friend Zack, we kept on squirting each other and dumping glasses of water each other also.
It was the funniest thing in the world.
I couldn't stop laughing.
These are the days I live for.
The best days in history,
with my best friend(:
tagboard
Everyone who's tagged in my blog:
Me, family, friends.
Everything I love.
Everyone who means something.
Everyone who did mean something.
How I feel and what I do.