profile
journal
links
tagboard
welcome
You had demons to kill within you screaming
With a gun loaded with guilt you opened their eyes
Love preys the living and praises the dead
In the heart of our hearts by death we were wed
Bleed well the soul you're about to sell for passion deranged
Kiss and tell, baby we're bleeding well
Bleed well the heart you're about to fail for reasons insane
Kill and tell, baby we're bleeding well'
'In hell
profile
Miranda;
This is my life.
And everything that goes on in it
And around it.
Sit down. Read it. Enjoy it(:
Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 12:11 PM
Family Time!
She's growing up so fast it's unbelievable!
I remember the day she was born... She was such a tiny little baby.
And the cutest thing I've ever seen in my whole life!!
Baby Sighlee Lily Garcia.
I proudly say that I took this cute picture of little Sigh Sigh.
She was playing with a piece of grass and wouldn't look at the camera.
This was taken at a family lunch-dinner get together.
My little baby is not quite a little baby anymore.
Every time i see her she is bigger and bigger. It makes me feel sort of old.
I know weird cause I'm only 14 years old. But it does.
I don't get to see her as much as I'd like to and that sure does make me sad.
Even though she is only my little cousin, she seems so much more than that in my life.
I wish I could spend more time with her so when she grows up she will remember me
and think of all the fun we had and are going to have together.
But her mommy, Stormi now is living in St. George so I only get to see Sigh when
she is with her daddy, and when he decides he should bring her over to see us.
No matter what happens though, she will still always be my little baby girl.
tagboard
Everyone who's tagged in my blog:
Me, family, friends.
Everything I love.
Everyone who means something.
Everyone who did mean something.
How I feel and what I do.