profile
journal
links
tagboard
welcome
You had demons to kill within you screaming
With a gun loaded with guilt you opened their eyes
Love preys the living and praises the dead
In the heart of our hearts by death we were wed
Bleed well the soul you're about to sell for passion deranged
Kiss and tell, baby we're bleeding well
Bleed well the heart you're about to fail for reasons insane
Kill and tell, baby we're bleeding well'
'In hell
profile
Miranda;
This is my life.
And everything that goes on in it
And around it.
Sit down. Read it. Enjoy it(:
Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 10:10 PM
Fun day with the besties[:
Haha, Well I bet your wondering why
me and Keith are in the bathtub together huh?
Okay, well.. It all started off with me and Keith just hanging out.
Then it started to rain outside so we decided to play in it..
I know we are totally awesome cause we play in the rain!! [[[:
But anyways:
we got totally soaked! It was the coolest thing in the world!
But anyways again:
We decided to go to Kari's house to say "Hi!" to her and everything.
And we convinced her and her friend Whitney to play in the rain with us.
So they did of course.. lol cause their awesome just like us.
Ugh, anyways again again:
We were playing in the rain and decided that it was so efing cold out!
Cause yea, it really was dude!! You don't even know!!
Okay, so we went into Kari's house again to get warm, once again.
Then Keith had this brilliant idea to get warm..
Haha, for all of us to get in the shower together (with our clothes on though).
Cause if it wasn't then i wouldn't go for it..
But we had our clothes on so it sounded like a really good idea.
So we all go into the shower together..
Well at first we were in the bath together, that's how i got this picture.
I know we both look really stupid. lol but that's the point.
Then we decided to turn the shower on cause it was getting cold.
We thought it was the funnies thing in the world.
I will never forget that day.[:
It was like the best day of my summer so far[[[:
yay!! love you guys!
tagboard
Everyone who's tagged in my blog:
Me, family, friends.
Everything I love.
Everyone who means something.
Everyone who did mean something.
How I feel and what I do.