
Awe, it's all small..
Well if it was bigger you could see how cute he is(:
I did have one about him but I deleted it cause he pissed me off.
So I have to make another one..
About Mr. Keith West:
He means the world to me, always has and always will.
He's been my best friend and the person I hated.
But through it all he's always been there for me, even if I wasn't for him.
He always told me he loved me, even when I said I hated him.
He never turned his back on me, even when I couldn't look at him.
He's seen me when I was all broken down and crying my eyes out.
He's seen me with no make-up on and wearing something really horrible looking (lol)
But he still told me I looked beautiful, even when I know I didn't.
He was there for me when the rest of our friends weren't.
I remember one day when I couldn't stop crying and I wouldn't talk to anyone.
He kept calling me over and over again to see if I was okay.
But I didn't answer any of his calls.
So he came over to my house..
I was in my room still crying when he walks in and sits next to me on my bed.
I didn't even bear to look at him cause I knew I looked terrible.
All he did was put his arm over me and told me everything was gonna be okay.
He sat there with me for what seemed like hours.
When i finally calmed down and stopped crying I looked at him.
He had this worried look in his eyes.
I didn't say anything cause I couldn't.
But he did. Three simple words..
"I love you."
Those three words can go a long ways.
When he said that it really made me feel better.
I couldn't help but smile and laugh a little.
Then, I said it back.
You see, I've never met anyone like him.
He's so different from all the other guys I know.
He's one of my best friends in the world.
I love him to death<3