profile
journal
links
tagboard
welcome
You had demons to kill within you screaming
With a gun loaded with guilt you opened their eyes
Love preys the living and praises the dead
In the heart of our hearts by death we were wed
Bleed well the soul you're about to sell for passion deranged
Kiss and tell, baby we're bleeding well
Bleed well the heart you're about to fail for reasons insane
Kill and tell, baby we're bleeding well'
'In hell
profile
Miranda;
This is my life.
And everything that goes on in it
And around it.
Sit down. Read it. Enjoy it(:
Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 12:19 PM
Jump baby jump!
Awe, all of us together again..
Well, just me Sighlee and Taya at least...
Jumping on the trampoline together like old times.
It was a really fun day...
I missed being with Taya and baby Sighlee.
We use to be together all the time.
That's why we had so many good times together and so many laughs.
Family parties, I also miss those quite dearly.
Since most of my cousins, aunts and uncles have moved away we don't have
as many family parties as we use to...
When we do though, there isn't allot of people there. There's probably about 15 people.
That isn't even a dent in how many people we use to have come.
It makes me sad that I don't get to see my family like I use to.
But that's life, it changes constantly..
Even if we don't want it to.
tagboard
Everyone who's tagged in my blog:
Me, family, friends.
Everything I love.
Everyone who means something.
Everyone who did mean something.
How I feel and what I do.