profile
journal
links
tagboard
welcome
You had demons to kill within you screaming
With a gun loaded with guilt you opened their eyes
Love preys the living and praises the dead
In the heart of our hearts by death we were wed
Bleed well the soul you're about to sell for passion deranged
Kiss and tell, baby we're bleeding well
Bleed well the heart you're about to fail for reasons insane
Kill and tell, baby we're bleeding well'
'In hell
profile
Miranda;
This is my life.
And everything that goes on in it
And around it.
Sit down. Read it. Enjoy it(:
Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 12:27 PM
Remembering the past..
Aah, Hawaii..
I've always loved going there.
Not only cause I have family there, but also cause it's really pretty.
This picture was taken at my cousins graduation party in 2006.
Now you know why the title is "remembering the past".
I remember that day very well..
Me and Stormi were watching the food, which was sea food by the way.
Squid to be exact. Icky I know!! But oh well..
We were laughing and joking around like we always are.
After the party was over and we were helping clean up, me and Stormi went out
to the girls bathroom to catch those little lizard thingies. Ugh what are they called!?
Anyways, we were in the bathroom doing what everyone does in the bathroom.
Going to the bathroom.. haha..
I looked up in the window seal and saw it.. It was just sitting there chilling.
So i told Stormi and she said that we should catch it and scare someone with it.
Sounded like a great idea to me!!
So we spend a few hours trying to catch it..
Turns out those things are really really fast... It was seriously hard..
But we didn't stop for a while.. We finally caught it but it slipped out of my hands and ran away.
We were mad, but we laughed cause it was stupid..
Really good times with Stormi in Hawaii..
We had lots of laughs.
I hope to do it again soon.
tagboard
Everyone who's tagged in my blog:
Me, family, friends.
Everything I love.
Everyone who means something.
Everyone who did mean something.
How I feel and what I do.