
My big brother Jeffy(:
He's a total meanie head at times.
He knows just what to say to make me cry.
He beats me up and leaves me all kinds of bruises.
But through all the hard times and meanness he's really,
the best brother a little sister could ever ask for.
I've never told or showed any appreciation for him until now.
I've always said I didn't like him and wanted a new brother.
But those were just because I was mad at him.
The times that we do get along we are like the best of friends.
He makes me laugh so hard I want to pee my pants.
We do the stupidest things together.
But this is what brothers and sisters are suppose to do.
He's always been there for me, even when I didn't want him to be.
He's always said "If anyone hurts you, I'll kill em."
And I believe that with no doubt to it..
Don't underestimate him. He's one scary kid when he's mad.
I should know, I'm his sister(:
He really could beat the crap out of anyone who hurts me.
I can tell him everything and anything and he'll help me.
I can go to him and talk when I don't have anyone else to talk to.
We can just sit there for hours and hours talking about anything.
Those are the moments I live for.
Hanging out with my big brother and just having a good time.
I love him to death and nothing is ever gonna change that.
He's my big brother but also my hero.
He doesn't know how much I truly look up to him.