profile
journal
links
tagboard
welcome
You had demons to kill within you screaming
With a gun loaded with guilt you opened their eyes
Love preys the living and praises the dead
In the heart of our hearts by death we were wed
Bleed well the soul you're about to sell for passion deranged
Kiss and tell, baby we're bleeding well
Bleed well the heart you're about to fail for reasons insane
Kill and tell, baby we're bleeding well'
'In hell
profile
Miranda;
This is my life.
And everything that goes on in it
And around it.
Sit down. Read it. Enjoy it(:
Monday, July 6, 2009, 3:03 PM
RIP - Michael Jackson:(
So I was listening to some music today, and I put on Thriller.
It made me think of how Michael Jackson died not to long ago..
I can remember that day so vividly, like it was just yesterday.
Me and Taya were hanging out at our grandma's house
'cause Sighlee was going to come over for a little while,
well the power was out so we decided
to make our own T.V. out of cardboard boxes and paper.
(It was the coolest TV ever! btw)
Anyways, my friend txted me and said that Michael Jackson
had died. But i didn't believe her because it just didn't sound right.
So I yelled at her, telling her not to play those types of jokes on me.
She swore she wasn't kidding but I still didn't believe her.
But then I got a whole crap load of fwds saying RIP Michael Jackson.
So when the power came back on we turned on the TV
and saw it all over the news..
I seriously broke down and cried, so did Taya.
Michael Jackson was and still is one of our heroes, always will be.
I'm still devastated about the whole shebang..
But the King of Pop will never die. He will live forever through his music.
tagboard
Everyone who's tagged in my blog:
Me, family, friends.
Everything I love.
Everyone who means something.
Everyone who did mean something.
How I feel and what I do.