profile
journal
links
tagboard
welcome
You had demons to kill within you screaming
With a gun loaded with guilt you opened their eyes
Love preys the living and praises the dead
In the heart of our hearts by death we were wed
Bleed well the soul you're about to sell for passion deranged
Kiss and tell, baby we're bleeding well
Bleed well the heart you're about to fail for reasons insane
Kill and tell, baby we're bleeding well'
'In hell
profile
Miranda;
This is my life.
And everything that goes on in it
And around it.
Sit down. Read it. Enjoy it(:
Monday, July 6, 2009, 2:43 PM
Wedding Songs(:
Since Mollie chose her songs for her wedding
I think I should be able to choose mine, don't you?
Anyways, this is the first song.
By: The Used - Smother Me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Let me be the one who calls you baby
All the time
Surely you can take some comfort
Knowing that you're mine
Just hold me tight, lay by my side
and let me be the one who calls you
Baby all the time
I found my place in the world
Could stare at your face for the rest of
my days
Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and Smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?
Let me be the one who never leaves
You all alone
I hold my breath and lose the feeling
That I'm on my own
Hold me too tight stay by my side
and let me be the one who calls you
Baby all the time
I found my place in the world
Could stare at your face for the rest of
my days
Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and Smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?
When I'm alone time goes so slow
I need you here with me
and how my mistakes have made
Your heart break
Still I need you here with me
Baby I'm here
Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and Smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?
Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and Smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?
Let me be the one who calls you baby
All the time
Let me be the one who calls you baby
All the time
Let me be the one who calls you baby
All the time
Let me be the one who calls you baby
The one who calls you baby
tagboard
Everyone who's tagged in my blog:
Me, family, friends.
Everything I love.
Everyone who means something.
Everyone who did mean something.
How I feel and what I do.